reverses diabetes type 2 natural medications (🔥 ketones) | reverses diabetes type 2 urinationhow to reverses diabetes type 2 for What Is Diabetes?
Diabetes is a disease that affects how the body uses glucose (pronounced: GLOO-kose), a sugar that is the body''s how it should work.
- You eat.
- Glucose from the food enters your bloodstream.
- Your pancreas makes a hormone called insulin (pronounced: IN-suh-lin).
- Insulin helps the glucose get into the body''t make insulin or the insulin doesn''t get into the cells normally, so the blood sugar level gets too high. Lots of sugar in the blood makes people sick if they don''t make insulin. That''s immune system attacked the pancreas and destroyed the cells that make insulin.
When a person has type 1 diabetes, the body still can get glucose from food, but the lack of for 1 last update 27 May 2020 insulin means that glucose can''s needed. So the glucose stays in the blood. This makes the blood sugar level very high and causes health problems.When a person has type 1 diabetes, the body still can get glucose from food, but the lack of insulin means that glucose can''s needed. So the glucose stays in the blood. This makes the blood sugar level very high and causes health problems.
Once a person has type 1 diabetes, the pancreas can''t work in the body like it should and blood sugar levels get too high.
What Causes Type 1 Diabetes?
No one knows for sure what causes type 1 diabetes, but scientists think it has something to do with genes. Genes are like instructions for how the body should look and work that are passed on by parents for 1 last update 27 May 2020 to their kids.No one knows for sure what causes type 1 diabetes, but scientists think it has something to do with genes. Genes are like instructions for how the body should look and work that are passed on by parents to their kids.
But just getting the genes for diabetes isn''t be prevented. Doctors can''t.
What Are the Signs & Symptoms of Type 1 Diabetes?
People can have diabetes without knowing it because the symptoms aren''t get from sugar
- lose weight because the body starts to use fat and muscle for fuel
- feel tired all the time
Also, girls who have developed diabetes are more likely to get vaginal yeast infections before they''t recognized and treatment isn''s good news, though — getting treatment can control or stop these diabetes symptoms from happening and reduce the risk of long-term problems.
How Is Type 1 Diabetes Diagnosed?
reverses diabetes type 2 quick fix (🔴 with diet) | reverses diabetes type 2 naturally with diethow to reverses diabetes type 2 for Doctors can say for sure if a person has diabetes by testing blood samples for glucose. If the doctor suspects that a kid or teen has diabetes, he or she may send the person to see a pediatric endocrinologist — a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating children and teens living with diseases of the endocrine system, such as diabetes and growth problems.
How Is Type 1 Diabetes Treated?
People with type 1 diabetes have to pay a little more attention to what they''t have diabetes.
reverses diabetes type 2 naturally (🔴 in young children) | reverses diabetes type 2 type 1how to reverses diabetes type 2 for They need to:
- check blood sugar levels as prescribed
- give themselves insulin injections or use an insulin pump as prescribed
- eat a healthy, balanced diet with accurate carbohydrate counts
- get regular exercise
- have regular checkups with doctors and other people on their diabetes health care team so they can stay healthy and get treatment for any diabetes problems
What''ve been diagnosed with diabetes, it''t hesitate to ask your doctors, dietitian, and other treatment professionals for advice and tips. It also can help to find support groups where you can talk about your feelings and find out how other teens cope.
Diabetes brings challenges, but teens who have it play sports, travel, date, go to school, and work just like their friends.