A charitable organization is a type of non-profit organization. It differs from other types of non-profit organizations in that it centers on philanthropic goals as well as social well-being (e.g. charitable, educational, religious, or other activities serving the public interest or common good).1 Charitable organizations rely on fundraising, private and corporate donations.
This is a list of websites for charitable organizations dedicated to diabetes, diabetes research and helping people living with diabetes and diabetes caregivers.
- American Association of Diabetes Educators
- American Diabetes Association (Tour de Cure)
- Challenged America
- Children With Diabetes
- Defeat Diabetes Foundation
- Diabetes Hands Foundation
- Diabetes Research Institute
- Diabetes Sisters
- International Diabetes Federation
- National Kidney Foundation
- Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (Toward a Cure)
- The Diabetes Research Institute
- The Pediatric Diabetes Research Institute
- TCOYD (Taking Control of Your Diabetes)
- Team Type 1: Riding for a Cure
the 1 last update 01 Jun 2020 Sources: 1. WikiPediaSources: 1. WikiPedia
Thoughts on this Article? Post a Comment.
Share your thoughts, or see what other readers had to the 1 last update 01 Jun 2020 say, in the comments section below (just scroll down this page). You can also share/like/pin and rate it below.Share your thoughts, or see what other readers had to say, in the comments section below (just scroll down this page). You can also share/like/pin and rate it below.